Does everyone pay school tax?
Yes, every residential and non-residential property owner is required to pay education taxes - including people without children in school and senior citizens. This money is collected by the Town of Biggar and forwarded directly to the Sun West School Division No.207 or the St. Pauls Roman Catholic Seperate School Division No.20 to operate our local schools.

Show All Answers

1. When do I receive my tax notice?
2. What is a mill rate?
3. Does everyone pay school tax?
4. How do I know which school division my taxes go to?
5. Should I pay my taxes if I have filed an assessment appeal?
6. What if I don't get my tax notice?
7. What if I don't pay my taxes?